• Question: how was school life

Asked by alfie to Yo, Yewande, Tim.M, Stephen, Rich, Martha, Marcus, Arporn Koi, Jennifer, James, Hugh, Emmanuel, Daniel, Clara, Ciara, Chloe, Carmel, Ben, Ali, Aaron on 8 Nov 2018.
    • Photo: James Sullivan

James Sullivan answered on 7 Nov 2018:

Good. I enjoyed the subjects I was interested in and struggled with the ones I wasn’t interested in (same as most people).
      I went to Colaiste Chriost Ri in Cork – a wonderful school.

• Photo: Ciara O'Donovan

Ciara O'Donovan answered on 8 Nov 2018:

I never really got on well in primary school but really enjoyed my school years once I got to secondary school. I think I enjoyed the choice over the subjects I was participating in. As I moved towards the end of my time in school, especially I think in my last year, I started to get a little impatient and wanted to just go to college and start doing something else. But looking back I wish I had cherished my time in school a little more. I had great friends and getting to spend the day with them everyday was definitely something I took for granted. Although overall I really enjoyed my school years that’s not to say I didn’t struggle. I put a lot of pressure on myself which cause a lot of unnecessary stress.